Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

xp deus

eek

Which headphone are recommended for a person with less than perfect hearing.....I have lost most of the high frequencies..

EEK in Mobile, Alabama ( roll Tide)

I have some hearing loss and the Detectnik headphones sound good.

The top frequency is below 1000Hz, that's not any high frequency. Where is your hearing cut off? You can find a tone generator on-line and check. I would say the headphones are not going to make any difference there. Somebody said to use XP headphones or you might lose out on being able to hear iron sounds properly. But I've never tried any other than XP wired and I do like them, very sharp.

https://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/

Well I've used just about all of them that the WS4 puck will work with and I still lIke the regular backphones the best. Oh and hearing loss on those high tones, I ran an air nail gun for 20 years without ear protection so I know where your coming from.
Dumb of me to do but I wasn't alone.

get hearing aids if you can. I did and they make a world of difference. I definitely can hear the tones much better from when I don't have them in.