Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Dues finds

digginduck

:detecting:Some silver finds, from pounded areas, I have hunted with other top of the line detectors. This XP Deus is the real deal. And I am just learning it. HH digginduck

Wow! That is really something..Could you get a close up picture of the Mexican coin?

Well done with the finds.

The Deus will not let anyone down take little notice of the CTX3030 hype as we have seen it all before over the years when a new toy comes out to play.

I notice that while the Deus is still a topic of daily discussion on the leading UK detecting forums, that cant be said of the CTX3030 unless we go to the Minelab site where we would expect there to be a lot of enthusiasm.

I just wonder what the frequency of reporting on the CTX3030 merits or otherwise will be in a few months time.

We don't have any club members with the new Minelab machine but plenty of Deus users but when we do I look forward to a head to head.Jerry.:beers:

Very nice Digginduck.
I haven't worked any faint questionable signals, the earth is too dry here.
What was the average depth of your coins? I have been getting solid signals 5-6 inches in the midst of trash.
I'm just learning the Deus and I can't imagine how good I will do when I get acclimated with it.
Three more silver dimes today that sounded like crown caps but the audio was slightly different/better.
In a 3-4 inch plug I was pulling out foil and other trash along with them....all I can say is SWEET!

Thanks for looking guys, The coins where anywhere from 4" to 7"-8". I know ,I had to have passed over some, with my T2 LTD Camo. The ground was anywhere from dry ,to med wet. The worn reale, was down ,6"to7", it had a small metal buttom above it, and pieces of nails. I originally thought that was, what I had heard,and with pro pointer found the reale, second one in a week, at different places. Thought I had found a half dime. A friend and me had hunted this old house site,back in the 1980's, found 2 cent piece, indians,wheats,3-4 silvers. I live close to this site, and every time, I get a new detector, I hit this site. I and others have mostly, given up on site, old house burnt down, years ago, nails, cans, pieces of cans, iron,you name it, its there. I did find years ago a coin a little bigger around, and thinner, than a large penny, soaked it for all these years, and still can't tell what it is. I- by nature, dig anything that sounds half way good, but this Deus, is really something. At 64, three heart attacts,by-pass.half colon removed and back surgery. wireless, light, that works well for me. I have used almost every brand of detectors, going, but this XP, blows my mind, with every use. HH and good luck everyone. digginduck