Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP GMP

Bowie

Any of you guys using this machine?? If so, would you mind sharing your experience. Operation,learning curve,type of huning.
Typed in a search for it, but came up with nothing.
Thanks,
John

Not many here in the states yet. Haven't used one, but I have been using the Deus for awhile. Supposed to be very similar performance to the Deus in 18kHz. FAST response/recovery with emphasis on target separation and iron unmasking. Made for hunting ancient, iron littered sites. Some of the UK hunters actually prefer them over the Deus.

From what I have read, they are illegal to sell here in the states, something about the wireless headphones. Yes, Ive read several of the UK sites.
Im up for a new relic machine,Im down to just an ETrac for now, its not the best machine for an iron enriched area. Seen quite a few You Tubes on the GMP and talked with a few that are starting to use them for relic type hunts.
Just havent seen that much interest in them on this forum.
My pockets arent deep, so I like to read all I can before I make a purchase.
Thanks,
John

http://www.garysdetecting.co.uk/gold_maxxpower_review.htm

Edit: here is a review of the detector