Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

xp mi 6

Albert

Just purchased the mi6 pinpointer. Purchased from a person who never used it . Charged it up and it won't cycle thru the settings. Sometimes won't even come on. Talked to the person and he doesn't have the purchase receipt for warranty. Went on the xp deus website for warranty and it asks for purchase invoice.. The seller said he purchased it last year. Is there anything that I can do to have this repaired by xp dues? Thanks.

It sounds like your seller knew it was faulty.
I would suggest you send it in to detector electronics, the XP importer for a check up, also PM me your details I will do my best to help you out.

Hope you can get the probe repaired, and very nice of Gary to try and help out.

I've had an Mi-6 since they were released, the only problem I had it would loose paring with the controller but when it was pared it was very deep.

Lost interest due to it disconnecting from controller, and at the time it seemed gutless on depth when using as a regular pinpointer so I wasn't using it for months.

Then, My other two pinpointers where having issues. Top of the line models, went back to the Mi-6 to use as a regular pinpointer. Was I ever suprised, the Mi-6 Was at least equal on depth maybe even deeper than my two top line pinpointers. Now, the Mi-6 is all I use with all my detectors. It's reliable, deep and rechargeable.

When you get your Mi-6 back from repair, don't get discouraged hang on to it like I did and eventually you'll see it's probably one of the best pinpointers out there.

Use the highest audio setting coupled with vibrate mode, you won't regert it.

Keep us posted with the outcome, good luck!
Paul

Hi Paul, I should be getting it back this week. Gary is a great guy and an excellent teacher of the Deus. The Deus is turning out to be a great detector considering that I have not had it for very long.. and now with the mi6 should take me to the next step of metal detecting as I have never had or owned a wireless pinpointer that works thru the detector. This is going to be fun. Just curious , are you in California? HH. Albert

Hello Albert,

That's great! The Mi-6 will be returning shortly, Congraltions and outstanding work on Gary helping you out.

Yes, From California central valley part (San Jouquian Valley). Deus is my main relic detector, especially areas with iron it's extreamly fast super separation.

Good luck and you're enjoy the Deus, Mi-6 is great with other models as well.

Paul