Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP ORX to Deus - Just need WS4?

coin-star

I am haven't even received my ORX yet, but I have a few questions about the XP system in general.

1. ORX pairs ORX remote control with headphones, but Deus pairs WS4 controller which directly attaches to head phones or stem mount kit?

2. If you have an ORX you could "upgrade" to the deus starter kit by purchasing the WS4 headphones and then pair the HF coil with the WS4?

3. If you use WS4 and Remote control, you essentially have two remotes paired to the Deus at one time? Does the Deus Remote control pair with any other wireless headphones, or is the only option WS4 and WS5.

I am just trying to wrap my head around the "system" and differences. If this is covered somewhere else, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

CS

If you pair the WS-4 headphones with the HF coil you will have the Deus Lite/Starter kit. But the ORX Remote Control and headphones are not compatible with the Deus.

The ORX will not pair to the WS4 or WS5. The WS Audio headphones will not pair with the Deus. Other wireless headphones, other than the WS4 or WS5 will not pair with the Deus or ORX.

apart from the tecnetics wifi phones which will pair