Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Podcast

Sleepyjim

Ok downloaded a couple episodes and well to be honest, kinda sucked, tech issues (will clear up, they are new) and not what I expected, I expected Xp related guests, talks and such, aint heard none of that yet.....

Am I on the right one?

What you all think?

Jim
PS not banging on nobody, god knows my podcast would be a disaster for sure.......

The new podcast went live this morning, its general metal detecting talk with different guests each time. This week is singer Whit Hill and Butch Holcome. Perhaps in the future there will be technical talk but for now it's just light hearted.
the GDA web site has the new link at the top
GDA web site

hello,

I am Lance from the GDA Podcast,
I really thank you for the candid review of the podcast. We agree the previous 11 episodes constantly were plagued with Tech issues. We have hopefully completely fixed the problem with the podcast episode released today.

I ask you to listen, and let me know what you think about it.

We are new to the XP family, as of this episode it is an official XP podcast. We are trying to get more guests onto the show who use the Deus, but we do not just want to limit the guests to a single machine, as we are first and fore most metal detectors, who really enjoy the hobby and want to talk with people to shae their stories and background in the hobby.

I again thank you for writing the review, and Hope you will really love the brand new style show. All issues have been rectified. We hope...HA HA

episode 12, the GDA podcast, the brand new production

Lance

mordfilm said:
hello,

I am Lance from the GDA Podcast,
I really thank you for the candid review of the podcast. We agree the previous 11 episodes constantly were plagued with Tech issues. We have hopefully completely fixed the problem with the podcast episode released today.

I ask you to listen, and let me know what you think about it.

We are new to the XP family, as of this episode it is an official XP podcast. We are trying to get more guests onto the show who use the Deus, but we do not just want to limit the guests to a single machine, as we are first and fore most metal detectors, who really enjoy the hobby and want to talk with people to shae their stories and background in the hobby.

I again thank you for writing the review, and Hope you will really love the brand new style show. All issues have been rectified. We hope...HA HA

episode 12, the GDA podcast, the brand new production

Lance

Nice to have you here Lance!

I will listen again, I knew it was new and thus issues, so all good there.

I personally think Deus users would be excellent guest, they can talk about little tricks or things to try, their finds and such. I also think guest who can give cleaning tips on various things, researching sites, Asking permission and things like that which are general and of use to all detectorist.

Maybe an office dude from XP can come and give state fo the company and update info. Or a tech from XP or whatever.

Just my 2 Indian Head Cents worth.

Jim