Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Programs Can you share

sidney

I am making a list of all of the XP programs that the users of the XP use for different kinds of hunts. EXP coin and relic beach etc.

I hope you all don't mind sharing your programs with me and others on this site.

Thanks

If you look over past posts, you will find programs listed . . . . along with the basis for the settings . . . not clear what you are collecting?

Are you looking for people to send you their programs or post them here which again, is already being done on an ongoing basis . . . .

Andy

Hi Andy,

I think a consolidated listing (stickied) will make it easier for all to share and learn from each other. (and of cos, categorised into V2 and V3.1 settings) :clapping: