Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP you need to do better, headphones condition

jayhop

I just received my WSAII-XL headphones this week. I was really disappointed in the condition in which they arrived.
They were in a plastic bag, no case or even a box. They were in a USPS box, but no factory packaging.
Plus they had little scratches. See pictures.
This may not be the way you received yours but it's not just me. Although I have seen unboxing videos of them in a box. Several have been shipped as I received mine.
I have more detailed information that I don't want to share, but basically this is the way they are coming from Deus. Im really shocked. And I've heard that the WS6 headphones are being shipped the same way. Please don't ask for anymore details.
Yes they will look worse after I use them a while, but that's not the point.
I really like the sound of the WS6 better. The WSAII-XL'S sound like I'm listening to sounds coming out of a barrel. It could just be the pair I got though.
This is not a dealer or distributor problem. It's an XP problem. Buyers beware.

Attachments

• 20230207_210112.jpg
    20230207_210112.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 85
  • 20230207_205336.jpg
    20230207_205336.jpg
    601.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 20230207_202028.jpg
    20230207_202028.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 77
  • 20230207_201948.jpg
    20230207_201948.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 20230207_205339.jpg
    20230207_205339.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
  • 20230207_213442.jpg
    20230207_213442.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
That's a shame they were delivered to you that way. I didn't want to wait for these to come out so I purchased the GG headphones for the puck. Pleased with these so far.

Mine arrived the same way inside the pleather like bag inside a plastic bag. I had expected them to come in a XP type package as well, had me scratching my head. I also had a faulty set with no volume control, every level was blasting or barely audible. Contacted who I purchased from, got me in touch with whom i needed to speak to. New replacement pair sent out, arrived in the same packing manor as previously. Replacement set has worked flawlessly, no issues. I would agree the ship/pack method is extremely insufficient. XP should take a little more pride in all items detector related. Great stuff should arrive in professional visual like packaging. Fully get keeping cost down to help out with the bottom line, but be “solid” all the way through your product line.

I've only hunted with them yesterday. They sound muffled to me. In my opinion the WS6 with the Quest headphones sounds a lot better.

Mine arrived the same way inside the pleather like bag inside a plastic bag. I had expected them to come in a XP type package as well, had me scratching my head. I also had a faulty set with no volume control, every level was blasting or barely audible. Contacted who I purchased from, got me in touch with whom i needed to speak to. New replacement pair sent out, arrived in the same packing manor as previously. Replacement set has worked flawlessly, no issues. I would agree the ship/pack method is extremely insufficient. XP should take a little more pride in all items detector related. Great stuff should arrive in professional visual like packaging. Fully get keeping cost down to help out with the bottom line, but be “solid” all the way through your product line.
Do yours sound muffled, like the sound is coming out of a barrel?

I just received my WSAII-XL headphones this week. I was really disappointed in the condition in which they arrived.
They were in a plastic bag, no case or even a box. They were in a USPS box, but no factory packaging.
Plus they had little scratches. See pictures.
This may not be the way you received yours but it's not just me. Although I have seen unboxing videos of them in a box. Several have been shipped as I received mine.
I have more detailed information that I don't want to share, but basically this is the way they are coming from Deus. Im really shocked. And I've heard that the WS6 headphones are being shipped the same way. Please don't ask for anymore details.
Yes they will look worse after I use them a while, but that's not the point.
I really like the sound of the WS6 better. The WSAII-XL'S sound like I'm listening to sounds coming out of a barrel. It could just be the pair I got though.
This is not a dealer or distributor problem. It's an XP problem. Buyers beware.
I wonder if they are refurbished with all those scratches?
Tony

I wonder if they are refurbished with all those scratches?
Tony
I would definitely think so, but they haven't been available long enough for that I wouldn't think.

Do yours sound muffled, like the sound is coming out of a barrel?
The faulty pair that was sent back issue was related to volume level. They didn’t sound like you are describing. I would definitely return them and get a new replacement.

The faulty pair that was sent back issue was related to volume level. They didn’t sound like you are describing. I would definitely return them and get a new replacement.
So your new ones sound good? As good as the WS6?