Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

xterra pro headphones

whatsleft

Hi guys new to forum and metal detecting

Need to know what headphones to use on this unit.....wireless is not needed.....waterproof would be good....thanks

Any waterproof headphones that work on the Equinox should work fine. As the plug is the same from what I see. But I would wait for more comments on the subject or you could contact a reputable Minelab dealer like Serious Detecting and they could tell you. You could also contact Minelab but it may be a few days before they get back to you.

Any waterproof headphones that work on the Equinox should work fine. As the plug is the same from what I see. But I would wait for more comments on the subject or you could contact a reputable Minelab dealer like Serious Detecting and they could tell you. You could also contact Minelab but it may be a few days before they get back to you.
thanks for reply

I've heard the Minelab waterproof headphones have weak audio. No first hand experience. Grey Ghost makes a pair of waterproof headphones. Thresher makes a pair of waterproof headphones - $159.00. I'm using L.S. Pelso waterproof headphones, but I haven't seen anyone selling them anymore. If my Pelsos ever die I'd go with the Thresher phones. Sold by several dealers. Long cord. Good reviews.