Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XTerra Pro price

GaryB

Calabash Digger says it’s going to be $269. If true it’s going to make Nokta’s New Generation Simplex line up irrelevant.

Definitely a better value unless you want a submersible and it leaks as much as the equinoxs.

B
Definitely a better value unless you want a submersible and it leaks as much as the equinoxs.
Being a better value will depend on it’s features and performance. I think Minelab has the leak issue fixed. I don’t need a submersible, rain proof is good enough for me.😎

B

Being a better value will depend on it’s features and performance.
Well,,,
1. We know the features.
2. Minelab isn't going to do to the Xterra name what Ford did to the mustang name in the mid 70s.
It will perform and it will kill simplex sales that probably are slow by now anyways.

I like minelab, but after fbs and vflex the performance and build quality has went downhill. Looks like a watered down equinox, didn't care for the equinox so I'll probably pass on this machine

Yea, one thing it will be a $100-$150 machine when sold used, if that!

Oh No. I got to buy another one.

Honey, "Can I borrow $269?" But you have a Vanquish. "OK Dear. You are always right."