Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Xterra30 cashed in clad

Well, I haven't posted here in a coons age, but just a little note here at the end of the year.
I have been throwing my found clad in a bucket for the last two years, tumbling to clean.
My boys and my wife rolled it all a few weekends ago and we cashed in $211. Not bad.
I am not retired so I don't get out that much compared to some of you lucky guys, but that Xterra30 really works well on modern clad.
I live in Canada where the modern stuff is electroplated steel plugs, so most starter machines have trouble with Canadian coins, but the XT30 does really well, specially on dimes. Because of their small size and steel core, most machines have trouble with these, but the XT30 gives a very distinct signal when you hit a dime.
My boys like the machine too since it is light and very easy to operate.
Now that winter is here, time to hang it up till spring.
The $211 went to spending money for our Disney trip two weeks ago.
Can't wait till spring to start filling the bucket again!
Merry Christmas to all.
HH
MM.

Fun detecting and fun with the family. What else does a guy need???