Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Year End Deal from Nokta

CCadrin

Check out the nokta website or facebook for their year end special (free pointer, free rain covers, etc) on some of the product line.

Both are valid November 1 thru December 31, and with each you get a Pinpointer, Weather Covers and Hat.

All I use are the Makro and Nokta Pin Pointers, and I just know I must be needing/wanting another Racer 2 or Relic, sooo ... to help you with holiday shopping list preparations and little hints of gift-giving ideas .....

[size=small](I know an old character who would like a new Relic and/or Racer 2 and the 'package deal' offer. Anybody want my address? We are heading into the Christmas Holiday Season and now's the time to get Monte a nice old handicapped guy a new 'package deal' on a Relic or Racer. )[/size]

An aging and limited income old phart,

Monte

Monte-----Wouldn't you accept a spankin new CoRe????:biggrin:-------------Del
Monte said:
Both are valid November 1 thru December 31, and with each you get a Pinpointer, Weather Covers and Hat.

All I use are the Makro and Nokta Pin Pointers, and I just know I must be needing/wanting another Racer 2 or Relic, sooo ... to help you with holiday shopping list preparations and little hints of gift-giving ideas .....

[size=small](I know an old character who would like a new Relic and/or Racer 2 and the 'package deal' offer. Anybody want my address? We are heading into the Christmas Holiday Season and now's the time to get Monte a nice old handicapped guy a new 'package deal' on a Relic or Racer. )[/size]

An aging and limited income old phart,

Monte

D&P-OR said:
Monte-----Wouldn't you accept a spankin new CoRe????:biggrin:-------------Del
Of course I would. :thumbup:

The FORS CoRe is what swung my attention over to the Nokta and Makro products and away from what I had been using, simply because the CoRe outperformed them all. It still continues to show off when I grab it to do some performance comparisons with almost any detector other people are using. It's still a great unit to grab wherever I go, and sports the 'OOR' coil. So, If some kind person offered up a CoRe, I could keep the 7X11 DD mounted on it full-time and not have to tinker around with coil swaps while afield.

Monte

So is this strictly through their website or can these specials be taken advantage of through their distributor/dealers?

I emailed dilek and waiting for an answer.
I figure if anyone will have the special it would be the US distributor of Nokta. I've checked the makro site and no special advertised, but wondering how to take advantage of the Nokta special.
Wouldn't mind a core to go with my relic :)
Hope I hear back before the special is over

Stoof-tabsallday said:
I emailed dilek and waiting for an answer.
I figure if anyone will have the special it would be the US distributor of Nokta. I've checked the makro site and no special advertised, but wondering how to take advantage of the Nokta special.
Wouldn't mind a core to go with my relic :)
Hope I hear back before the special is over

Hello. We will soon ship the promotional items to USA. They do not want to advertise it before they have the stock but maybe you can place your order now.
I am not sure. Just call and check. Don't worry, you will have time as the promo will continue until Dec 31, 2015.
Thank you!!!

The Nokta pinpointer is without doubt the best on the market as far as I am concerned. Simple to use and not overly priced. Yet to try the Garrett of similar functions but doubt it is a total win over to make me leave the Nokta that has performed flawlessly.

I'm still waiting for kellyco to have the special packages