Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

year end tally whups last year's cz5

A

Anonymous

This weekend marks the end of the fiscal detecting year for me. With the detector I used this year, I nearly doubled my finds over the preceding two years, during which I used a cz5. For all three years I have been hitting the same round of parks and schools. This year after two years of pounding my sites with the cz5, I got
19 mercs, 21 AG roosies, 3 AG quarters, 2 buffs, 3 war nickels, 1 injun, 1 barber dime, and adding some aluminum to the mix, a 1945 French franc.
Not much for you single or retired guys, but good for me.
- gravitonnc

I'm still using my same cz5 that I had been using the previous 2 years. I simply dig more iffy signals each year. If this were a field test, we could conclude the cz5 is better than... itself.

If you were hunting in a sterile lab enviroment all signals would be alike. Semms like you are learning the language of a CZ and not walking over goodies..