Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yesterdays finds..first x70 outing

Hoss

I didnt find anything worth braggn about but I sure enjoyed getting my X70 out for the first time..Its a great machine.compared to the x 30 I have its like drivinga luxury car compared to a simple compact...Im going to love this 70

Very nice, Hoss! I'm really glad you're enjoying it and I appreciate your opinion on the X-70.

I'm chomping at the bit to purchase a used X-70 in good working order.

If anyone out there has one they'd like to part with, please let me know.

Bob

Any day detecting is better than a day wishing you were out there! Congrats on your X-70 maiden voyage. Your experience with the X-30, combined with the additional functionality of the X-70, should provide you with many hours of enjoyment and lots of great finds. HH Randy

Wait until you learn it a little better. I dug everything that sounded good at first until I started learning that funny little sound pulltabs give. Now, I will dig up a pulltab sound just to keep me honest.

Thanks Bobby I hope you find you a 70 soon...

Yes XWYoKid I know what you mean I could tell there was a tone that was distinct to the tabs but I was flooded with so much info and variables that I wasnt able to fine tune myself to it yet..I can see what you mean and I was close too...I will get it soon..

I usually know when it is a pull tab. But I dig them anyway as I have had a indian or two trick me. I thought they where pull tabs. Congratulations on your new machine and I look forward to more of your finds.

Thanks again......at least im cleaning up the beach :detecting: