Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yesterdays finds with the big coil

Finder82

Here is my finds from farmers field, that i have searched many times, but still it is giving goodies.

I have owned the big coil for some time now. I have only recently used it on my last two hunts. I was always put off by the balance compared to the the small coil. But I must say that the large coil does some things very well. It covers more ground. It does hit the deeper targets with a better signal. At one time I was going to sell the large coil. But I'm glad I held on to it.

Nice finds. Is that a token in there?

Deusdigger said:
Nice finds. Is that a token in there?

They are all coins in my picture.

I have a big coil coming next week, do you see much difference from the small coil?

Deusdigger said:
I have a big coil coming next week, do you see much difference from the small coil?

Aside from the heaviness, i did notice stronger signals coming from around the 8" or so targets, also more stable id numbers and of course much better coverage, a good coil to choose when you are searching large farmers fields for hot spots.

Finder82 said:
Deusdigger said:

Aside from the heaviness, i did notice stronger signals coming from around the 8" or so targets, also more stable id numbers and of course much better coverage, a good coil to choose when you are searching large farmers fields for hot spots.

Thanks for the info.

Yes, the big coil works great even in heavy iron.
Thanks for posting

Finder82 said:

Here is my finds from farmers field, that i have searched many times, but still it is giving goodies.

Where is that field? The big one is a Russian copper coin from 1843..

magadan said:
Finder82 said:

Where is that field? The big one is a Russian copper coin from 1843..

In Finland, where the Russian coins and relics are common finds.