Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yesterday's Finds!

Lightstryder

I have been taking the machine out before work and at night as well. I hit a local beach yesterday morning and found the CZ earring (925 silver), the large gold junk earring, some clad and of course lots of trash. Then after work, my 10" x 6" DD and DX-1 were waiting for me (thank you Chuck Marcum from Indian Nations, great dealer btw and a forum sponsor) so I immediately installed them on the machine and took it out in my front yard for testing. I found the Amethyst silver ring on the second signal (925 silver) who knows how old it is. Then I went to a local tot lot/ park and found my private jet waiting for me LOL, and some pennies in the wood chips, so I hit the lawn and found the silver shell pendant about 4 inches down, and the rest of the clad. What a great day! I am loving my MXT Pro, and am gearing up to head out again in a few minutes :detecting:

I LOVE IT. Not too many find their own "private jet". Great hunts and lots of misc. treasures. You're doing good and keep it up. I like the shell pendant, that's pretty cool. HH, Nancy

Sweet finds. That amethyst/silver ring is really pretty. Shell pendant looks custom made. Some really great finds. The snow and ice is finally melting away here. Will be out looking soon myself.

The jet is interesting. F4 Phantom fighter. I worked/crewed one of the real ones for 12 years. Good finds. Don

[size=large]you'll have your own fleet of jets soon. and a fleet of trucks and cars and, and , and.....
And ditto on Chuck from IN.

HH[/size]