Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

yesterdays hunt

kwdstalker

here is some finds from a few hours hunt at a old YMCA farm the coins were inside the match safe in front of the outhouse about 5 inch's down,the button was around 4 inch's down in the same area the glass lady was on top of the ground where they use to pitch there junk over a hill side my brother and his son are going to go back there and do some digging in the old outhouse hole which is filled in now as soon as the ground thaws out some more

Some nice old coins that you found. Congrats!!!

n/t

Nice finds joel. I would hit that place hard and often. WTG:clapping:

garthbfan said:
Nice finds joel. I would hit that place hard and often. WTG:clapping:

thanks for the compliment garthbfan.
1 think you meant kwdstalker

Congrats on your match safe and coins! Interesting lady ... hope you find more at that site. :thumbup:

Thanks joel yes I did mean kwdstalker sorry :rage: