Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yesterday's Hunt...

Blind Squirrel

Howdy--

I finally had some free time to devote to my metal-detecting addiction:clap: I'm challenged to detect in my town without seeing my footprints from previous hunts so I visited a nearby community. I had moderate success. I dug my second merc of the year, a 1939-S and my favorite find of the day was a post WW2 Artillery Collar Disc. I also dug a couple neat old Tootsie Toy cars, an old marble and the usual clad and memorials. Since I got my detecting "Fix", I should be okay for at least another week hahah. Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Great finds, and the WW2 Artillery Collar Disc is awesome, would be my pick too.

Onward and Downward
Rt66

Nice job George. The way this winter is going around here it's going to be June until the ground thaws.

Thanks Rt66. I always get a thrill digging WW2 (or before) military items. I think that some of my favorite finds are the WW2 Navy Wings, Bombardier Wings, Aircrew Wings and Gunner Wings that I've dug. Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Thanks Jimmy. Hang in there. You'll be out there digging the old goodies before you know it! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel