Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

You Just Never Know

dicejr

As part of my Honey Do list this weekend I took down and old clothes line. Although I had detected around it before I had never found anything probably due to the fact that it was metal and it sat over a steel pipe that kept it upright. I would always get a loud beep whenever I came near it so I stopped trying. Well once it came down and the pipe came out imagine my suprise when I discovered a small pocket spill. I know, not a traditional pocket spill in the snese of the term but the coins must of spilled out of the pocket of a pair of pants as they were hung on the line to dry. Know for the twist they were coins from Norway for the 1980's. I happen to know the brother of the couple we bought the house from and he said the went on vacation there in the mid eighties. And thus the You Just Never Know. I hope everyone got a chance to hunt this weekend. HH. Dicejr in Central Massachusetts.

I'll bet you were wondering what was happening? That's neat and funny!