Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

You just never know....

Silverbackbob

I only had about an hour yesterday to hunt, so I stayed close to home and hit an old lot next to a Walgreens where they had taken out a house. I hit it year's ago and it had been a back filled dud, although I found a merc dime just laying on top of the ground when I did my first recon. Anyway.....

I parked in the Walgreens lot and started out. I didn't get more than 15 feet in front of the van when I got a multiple high tone signal. All in the low to high 70's. I actually thought about passing it up as the area is littered with can slaw and high toned junk. But, I started digging. all targets were about 5 inches deep or less. I spent the good part of a half hour on my knees and dug 11 quarters and 14 dimes with 4 nickels mixed in. All clad, nothing before 1970. In about a 4 feet square.Weird. So, you just never know. It was fun, but old silver eluded me. Good luck and HH. Bob.

That sounds like a snow plow zone to me! :clapping:...everything thats dropped in the parking lot winds up there...I've found some nice jewelry in those non-descript trashy snow pile zones...
Mud

A 29 coin coin spill of any kind and color is a fun dig. Not that I know, but I would think so.:rofl: Nice hit! Hh jim tn