Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Your recommendations for jewelry scales?

dignit

I am shopping for a jewelry scale. I would like any of your opinions or recommendations on a jewelry scale. I know there are several types out there, and as with anything else, some are junk and some are (pardon the pun) worth their weight in gold.... So to all of you who contribute, thank you for your posts and good info! After all, it was because of this forum that I made the decision to get my X-terra and the garrett pro-pointer. Thank you in advance for your input, Good luck and happy hunting! PS, as soon as I figure out how to reduce the size of my photos to meet the requirement, I will post some of my finds here to share with all of you.

Open your pic with paint then image then stretch/skew to 60% x 60% and save as with a dif name. That is what I do must be other ways to do it depending on software.
Don't own one probably will one day. When I buy one I will treat it like any other tool purchase. It will depend on features and quality versus how much I will use it. ie; one time use, then harbor freight may suffice. If I will use it more in the future then I try to buy the best quality I can reasonably afford.

GL
Jeff