Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Your test will come soon on my dime. Regards

woodchiphustler

And besides if Keith, Monte, and Steve say its good it is. I'm just a newbie. What would I know?

I don't know---what do you know???-------Let us know what you know!!!!------I wanta know/learn sumthin!!! :lmfao:
woodchiphustler said:
And besides if Keith, Monte, and Steve say its good it is. I'm just a newbie. What would I know?

George. WHO IS THAT GUY?:blink:

Don't ask such tuff questions!!!----After 76 yrs. (as of 2/15/'15)---I'm still tryin to figure out who I am! ;)------Looking forward to your report George---uhh----I mean Geo! :biggrin:
woodchiphustler said:
George. WHO IS THAT GUY?:blink:

I've not said peep about the Racer on this forum though it seems a decent enough machine. I was looking forward to that F19 comparison. What happened?

I know he has one on order but that is it. He loves testing machines so sure he is chomping at the bit to compare.

stay tuned,

Jerry

steve herschbach said:
I've not said peep about the Racer on this forum though it seems a decent enough machine. I was looking forward to that F19 comparison. What happened?
Steve,
Waiting on it's release. Winter arrived last night with 6 inches of snow fall. So it will be awhile. Regards.

We got snow yesterday. It will be a few weeks before I can get out. Thanks for your offer Steve. I should have mine before the snow goes away.