Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

You're Two Cents

nam1969

A MXT Tracker with two coils Eclispe 950 and Butterfly Detech ? and two sets of headphones one is called skullcandy, bulleye 2 pinpointer .all are in good condition for $ 550. yes or no on this . Is this machine still being made ? I don't know anything on this subject...... Thanks Marcelle

I'm guessing its the original MXT....still a great machine. I would sell the 950 coil and replace it with the Eclipse 5.3 coil.......you will prob leave that coil on a great deal of time for detecting. Is the SEF coil (butterfly) a 8x6 or 12 x 10 ? Ditch the skull what ever headphones and get a real pair. I really like the Whites Pro Stars or maybe a set of Killer Bees. At $550 I think you can do better. The bullseye 2 pinpointer is ok...but ya can get them cheap. In light of the MX Sport release you might see some better deals coming up on the MXT(s) If it is Ebay and you can make an offer, I would offer in the $425 range...if the machine is in nice cond.
If I couldn't get it for that I would move on and wait for the next deal. If it was the MXT Pro or All Pro with the added features, like ground grab, back lite etc then I might bump my bid up a bit.

OregonGregg said:
I'm guessing its the original MXT....still a great machine. I would sell the 950 coil and replace it with the Eclipse 5.3 coil.......you will prob leave that coil on a great deal of time for detecting. Is the SEF coil (butterfly) a 8x6 or 12 x 10 ? Ditch the skull what ever headphones and get a real pair. I really like the Whites Pro Stars or maybe a set of Killer Bees. At $550 I think you can do better. The bullseye 2 pinpointer is ok...but ya can get them cheap. In light of the MX Sport release you might see some better deals coming up on the MXT(s) If it is Ebay and you can make an offer, I would offer in the $425 range...if the machine is in nice cond.
If I couldn't get it for that I would move on and wait for the next deal. If it was the MXT Pro or All Pro with the added features, like ground grab, back lite etc then I might bump my bid up a bit.
Thank you so much Marcelle

The Whites Pro Star head phones are some of the best I have used in 15 years of detecting. Don't forget they have a life time warranty.