Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

youtube video help

Bell

So I havent been posting lately but doing lots of hunting and filming in hopes of posting in video form. So for my first video I filmed it with a Samsung Epic 4g, put it on my macbook and spent HOURS editing it with Imoviehd, and then compressed it with quicktime and posted it to youtube. The first attempt went from being really sharp on my computer to really blurry on youtube. I pulled that version and changed the compression method and that one came out clear (although it took 8 hours to upload) but the sound was a few seconds off so I pulled that one too. Now I have no Idea what to do! If it matters the video is 14 mins long. Appreciate any help. Thanks.

:usaflag:That does suck when you spend so much time on something and it won't work.

All I use is my video camera on my I Pod Nano...