Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Z Lynk transmitter quit on me

dan b

Has anyone else had this happen? It was recently charged, and it was working fine for about an hour and a half this morning. Then nothing. The red LED is off. I've already sent an email off to Garrett, but in the meantime I would be awesome if there's some kind of "trick" to get this working. I did realize that I probably should have the adapter cable for the ATPRO so I can use my favourite headphones in case something like this happens. I just ordered one.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan.

Read the introduction to the video, there seems to be a common problem with the early (first release) of the Z-Lynk. From what I have read on other forums, not many units are affected and Garrett is dealing with the issue by replacing the problem units ASAP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSLkerQ1rJA&t=503s

It's in process now. Unfortunately not directly because I'm in Canada, but the bottom line is that I should have the replacement transmitter in a couple of weeks.