Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

zagg protective covers

can someone tell me where i could get one of those zagg protective covers for the explorers. people talk about them and i would like to get one

Minelab and Kelleyco sells them. Im pretty sure i got mine from Kelleyco.

Dew

I saw one made for a Whites. Anyone see on for an EXII? By the way, I bought one for my iphone - front screen only. I must say it is amazing. Not the easiest to put on, however with a little patience, begging, and a wife that is good with crafty things, she had it on in no time.

Yep.. Saw them on Kellyco's site :thumbup: http://www.kellycodetectors.com/minelab/explorer-accessores.htm

Just scroll down... You will see them

Derrelld...The only thing I found at KellyCo were the slip on dust/rain covers...Do they really carry the zee a gee gee screen protectors?? If KellyCo now carrys them, maybe we can actually use the name now, without it getting *&%*(^%$# off. By the way....the screen protectors (not dust/rain covers) are excellent!!! They may seem pricey, but for me, were easy to install (screen cover only, no side shield), and does what they advertise in protecting from scratches. I've got them on my etrac and XS and a PDA ("palm pilot"). I have used the stylus on the PDA everyday for 3-4 months, and don't have a mark on it yet...

Thanks C&RHunter. Yes I think your correct. I didn't see them on Kellyco either. Can you tell me where I can get them however? Maybe I am just simply missing something, but I even went to the Zee A Gee Gee's website and couldn't find them. I only saw a protective shield for a whites detector.

They are there if you look well enough.You can do a search at the top of the home page for minelab,Ray.

Go to their website Home page- to Other - To Minelab. I have an XS and believe the invisible shield for the SE is what I bought. Fits perfect. There was a discount code, but I don't remember what it was. You might try calling them and talking to a salesperson, tell them the situation and where you got the information. Maybe you'll get lucky and they will give you a discount. it couldn't hurt to try.

From a post on the Etrac forum:
Re: @#$%& screen protector
Posted by: B-Ruce [ Send a Message ]
Date: 2 hours ago Registered: 21 days ago

I believe it is: techound1

If anybody knows another, let us know. It looks like this one is good for 15% off.

HH,

Bruce

My bad.... I was having a moment lol I thought you were looking for the slip on covers :rage: lol

Sorry Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the lead. I found it on line and used the techound1 code and got a discount. I noticed the SE Pro Screen is pretty vulnerable to even fine dirt. This should help a lot.