Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

πŸ’€ πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€. WARNING DEUS 2 πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

ManInTheWall

After a few hours of use, I noticed the screw was lose, I tightened it up, but did not over tighten it.
Within another day, it fell out.
After google'ing this, I see others have had the same problem

WARNING: I would suggest you put a touch of glue on these threads, maybe locktite or something, im not sure if that would hurt the aluminum. Otherwise, you'll be missing a screw.

Image 4-23-22 at 9.33 PM.jpg

There's a lot of loose screws on this forum . . . I'm looking for a few of my own. πŸ€ͺ

Nobody likes to have a screw loose lol
β€œLoose screws fall out all the time the worlds an imperfect place”
Breakfast Club
Mark

Just in case I checked if the screws in mine were tight ( they were) then put clear tape over it so they don’t fall out if they loosen. Have a 9” coil Deus 2 arriving tomorrow I’ll be sure to check the screws on it also

Just in case I checked if the screws in mine were tight ( they were) then put clear tape over it so they don’t fall out if they loosen. Have a 9” coil Deus 2 arriving tomorrow I’ll be sure to check the screws on it also
In order to get your 9" coil you purchased another whole shootin match?

Funny after reading this I took the two screws out, which were tight, and put a little blue locktite on them, and put them back in nice and tight.
I'll be glad when they finally offer the 9" coils without having to buy another unit.

In order to get your 9" coil you purchased another whole shootin match?
Excessive right? Well, I had the coil paid for and was hearing individual coils won’t be available until fall. I asked my dealer for quite a big discount to change order from just coil to Deus 2 with 9” coil and they agreed. So I got a great deal on the 2nd unit. I know of a few others who did the same. I can always sell one or just the remote leaving me with one full unit and a deus2- lite.

Excessive right? Well, I had the coil paid for and was hearing individual coils won’t be available until fall. I asked my dealer for quite a big discount to change order from just coil to Deus 2 with 9” coil and they agreed. So I got a great deal on the 2nd unit. I know of a few others who did the same. I can always sell one or just the remote leaving me with one full unit and a deus2- lite.
I got lucky. I have both coils. Was contacted by a tester that had an extra 11" so I picked it up real quick. My kit was the 9".

Hey my screws were loose to on my Deus and me!
mark