Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ NEVER do this while Metal Detecting πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Ive hit a few small nests at about knee high, not fun at all….

Here's mud in your eye!

Attachments

• funny1.jpg
    funny1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 81
The guy is an idiot, standing around the nest talking about it and taking video. You see something like that, get out of there ASAP. It's a real concern here in the open desert, when you can be miles away from your car with nowhere to run and the hive is Africanized Bees. Even when I hear loud buzzing, like an electrical station, I know what it is, and I turn around immediately.

The guy is an idiot, standing around the nest talking about it and taking video. You see something like that, get out of there ASAP. It's a real concern here in the open desert, when you can be miles away from your car with nowhere to run and the hive is Africanized Bees. Even when I hear loud buzzing, like an electrical station, I know what it is, and I turn around immediately.
I swear I saw one of those African bees here in Ct it flew in my doorway and I swatted it with my hand back out the door it was almost 2" long and orange in color!
Mark

One of my hunting buddies while we were woods hunting one day bumped a ground nest of those buggers and got stung 6 times. It stopped our hunting outing and pretty much ruined his whole day. HH jim tn

The same happened to two men out in the WOODS cutting down trees--One had a hornet's nest hanging among the limbs--The tree came dowm--they stared running & were stung several times each--They ran out of the woods to their cars-- throwing up plus diarrhea & apparently very allergic to the stings but lived to tell about it! Ma

Last edited:
Here's mud in your eye!

AW!! Poor lil' guys with swollen eyes! I was stung by a big RED WASP that dive bombed me as I opened the Chicken House door to step inside & stung me right between the eyes--Made me very sick & I hd to go into the house & lay down --while SEEING CIRCLES as both swelled shut & I couldn't see & was unable to get up for quite a while--Farm Life was always full of surprises, mostly bad in many different ways! But I survived and now I can tell ya'll about my Savior & friend, Jesus! Amen! :crazy: Ma