Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

02/14/2009 Finds, Same Place as Wednesday.

I went back to the site in Guyandotte, WV today to see if I could find some more Civil War Relics. Not to be except for some camp lead. I did fine a 1853 Seated Liberty Quarter with Rays Around The Eagle at about 7 inches, The E-Trac is sure hot on nickels as I found three of them today. One is a 1920 Buffalo Nickel. So far I am very happy with this new machine. Thanks & HH.

Neat finds Jesse.---I've yet to find my first seated liberty quarter.----That Etrac is quite a critter, isn't it?------Del