Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1/12/13 Silver's

Wow 50 silvers this year already! ??? .Congrats I'll have a 6 inch coil by spring probably. just ordered my ctx 2 days ago :thumbup:

WildOutdoorAddict said:
Wow 50 silvers this year already! ??? .Congrats I'll have a 6 inch coil by spring probably. just ordered my ctx 2 days ago :thumbup:

Hey Addict. That make's 5 not 50. lol I wish

Here is the video as promised. I don't know how to edit my first post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHdPjLW0V34

Hahahaha ...close enough right? :rolleyes: reader error..guess I better slooowww down, nice video though!

Big Boys Hobbies said:
OUTSTANDING!

Thanks Bart. That's one of your babies. Your second shipment early june.
I absolutely love it. I rounded up a tripod for rhis weekend.
HH

Nice Silver and great video. I liked the part where you were showing all the trash signals and the dime tone came through.

What type of tone profile are you using? Combined? I'd be curious about your other settings in that trashy site if you wouldn't mind sharing.

HH

Thanks Atlas.
Running Combined
1-14
975hz

15-32
550hz

33-39
800hz

40-50
1200hz

Iron
Line 23 down
75hz

I also run Ground Coin most of the time.
Sensitivity in Auto.Sometime A+1 Any higher then A+2 I get falsing like crazy (I hate digging ghost holes)
Pinpoint: Sizing
Response: Normal

If I left off anything let me know.
HH

Thanks for the breakdown on your settings. Your set up is very similar to the one I run. I use ground coin most of the time because of my mineralized ground. I can run Auto +3 but have to back off at times. Been experimenting with manual a bit pushing the envelope. I've also been doing manual ground balance.

Oh yeah have a 6" coil on the way for the trashy sites can't wait.

HH

Your welcome Atlas You'll love that little 6" for trashy sites. Im thinking about getting big daddy.
I wouldnt Use the 17" that much. But it would be nice to have on occasion.

Let us know how you like the little fellow.

HH