Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1.2V vs 1.5V batteries for a Whites MXT PRO

The bottom plane is my pride and joy, a stick build 1936 Cleveland Viking. What a sweetie. You got me on the drone piloting, I can't get past the basics with them, just don't have the motor skills I guess.
The Viking looks like one of those high wing area sport flyers from the 80's I'd see guys flying at the field. Nice build. Really wishing I'd done that.
Ever try FPV flying on your planes.
That would be really awesome.
Hobby is really falling off out here. Mentor Ohio used to have a nice 11 acre field with hundred of vacant acres around it. Noticed it's for sale.
How you like those ducted fans.
A quarter scale Warthog would be really cool.
You know you could start a thread on this subject.

Hi Skyfish, I don't know how the older detector handles the voltage difference, but the MXT is extremely responsive.
Many years ago I made a Utube about it. Back then, lithium wasn't that popular.
Good Luck & Have Fun

-->
Iv always wondered if those flat cellphone batteries would work well in the MXT. You can buy new one's off the net. Just finding the right size.

The Viking looks like one of those high wing area sport flyers from the 80's I'd see guys flying at the field. Nice build. Really wishing I'd done that.
Ever try FPV flying on your planes.
That would be really awesome.
Hobby is really falling off out here. Mentor Ohio used to have a nice 11 acre field with hundred of vacant acres around it. Noticed it's for sale.
How you like those ducted fans.
A quarter scale Warthog would be really cool.
You know you could start a thread on this subject.
FPV never interested me much and my new love is EDF for sure. Back in the olden days when I was a big Whites dealer, I moderated many, many of these forums on here and started or at least suggested many new forums, one of them is the Other Hobbies Forum which is probably where this airplane stuff goes. This will be my last off topic post on here.

Get these and call it a day.

Get these and call it a day.
I can't find a price and charger.