Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1 gold, 1 silver and 1 what is it?

John(Tx)

Found these yesterday while the tide was extremely low, they were in an area that is about 50 yards from the normal tide line or in about 4' of water if the tide had been in, they were about 8 to 10" deep. Anyway the gold ring is 10k, .925 ring and the little box looks like stainless. It has some writing on the lid that opens up but don't know what it is,also found almost $5 in clad and 10 lead sinkers, excal was working great, thanks for looking. John

Really interesting find......it looks like silver to me on the photos.Like Grubstake said,it could be a snuff box or even a pill box,whatever it is you did awesome on all the finds.

WTG John, That red stone ring is Beautiful!!

I agree, that little box looks silver to me. Great hunt.

Never have seen anyone else hunt this part of the beach, got to have a strong north wind to get the tide low enough.....HH

Nice, John! Its next to impossible to determine composition from a picture, but the box does not look like SS to me. It is usually too hard to work that way and seems to be a bit tarnished. I can't say for sure, of course.

I think the writing is Arabic