Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1 hour walk in the park

Elmy

This was an exercise walk and one to test the etrac with a sensitivity at 6 and using my 110 pattern.
Guess no one has hit this place for a while.
A one hour walk.

20210410_102513.jpg

That’s hilarious Elmy!🤣 A few years ago my buddy Wayne and I walked into a swimming pool complex and dug 128 quarters between the two of us in a span of 2.5 hours. Every 2-3 FEET was another quarter! We have NO idea how it happened, but it was RIDICULOUS! Places like that are an anomaly but fun when you find them! We were TIRED!

That’s hilarious Elmy!🤣 A few years ago my buddy Wayne and I walked into a swimming pool complex and dug 128 quarters between the two of us in a span of 2.5 hours. Every 2-3 FEET was another quarter! We have NO idea how it happened, but it was RIDICULOUS! Places like that are an anomaly but fun when you find them! We were TIRED!
Was they all clad?

Yep...tired of just bending over that many times for a quarter...does get ridiculous !

This was an exercise walk and one to test the etrac with a sensitivity at 6 and using my 110 pattern.
Guess no one has hit this place for a while.
A one hour walk.

View attachment 14518
Good mercy keep that up and you can retire early :clap:

Attachments

• color detecting.jpg
    color detecting.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 137
  • detector hunter.jpg
    detector hunter.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 123
  • big treasure.jpg
    big treasure.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 130
  • digger.jpg
    digger.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 128
  • dirt fishing.jpg
    dirt fishing.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 126
  • meta whisper.jpg
    meta whisper.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 122
  • hunter 4.jpg
    hunter 4.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 123
That is a lot of coins in such a short time!!!
It is fun digging clad when you can find a site that has not been hunted in a while.