Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1 Lonely Indian

Mike K (Ohio)

[size=large]Got Out Today With Rick and He scored Some Silver and I got this Beat Up / Worn Out Little Indian hahaha. Well I was glad to get him so I didn't get skunked lol... But I did Manage to secured a few more permissions to some really nice early 1800s Sites :) So all in all was a good evening.... It was a good 7" Down in this extremely dry soil.... Getting A Little Better Finding These Deep Signals....

Mike K[/size]

Better than a spanking any day, I thought it was a Fattie before I saw the date.
HH Jeff

It was thin I was surprised... But the place was an 1857 Church that supposedly had been hunted to death. More I hunt these kind of places I'm starting to find out they cherry picked and left. Everything 6" and deeper still seems to be there.

Mike

Better than a skunk lol nice Mike I found a old ice cream stand that I hit lots of clad at then pulled two silver dimes.

Mark

Cool find, congratulations.

It could be those other machines didn’t go deeper than what your using.

I wouldn't give up on that site yet. Maybe head back if we ever see rain again.

I know my 600 goes deeper than i've been getting the past 2 months, but the NE has been so dry that the soil is like beach sand 10"+ and the signals are weak and iffy at best on anything deeper than 5".

I'm using my 15" everywhere just to get anything older than clad.

Trailduster said:
I wouldn't give up on that site yet. Maybe head back if we ever see rain again.

I know my 600 goes deeper than i've been getting the past 2 months, but the NE has been so dry that the soil is like beach sand 10"+ and the signals are weak and iffy at best on anything deeper than 5".

I'm using my 15" everywhere just to get anything older than clad.

It was our first time at this site, So plan on going back :) It was a new permission as the other site with all the 90 degree + days for the last 2 months with no rain I just think I've pulled out what I can till we get some rain... Thanks

Mike K

A friend of mine is heading up to NY for some Pound The Ground Hunt.... Leaving this Friday... You ever do that?