Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1 st gold ring ever!!

:Left4Dead

IMAG0273-1-1.jpg

Compadre found this but it was peeking through the surface. Only 10k but it's still gold.

Mike

Very nice find. Well deserved bud. Compadre strikes again!

What's up with the Compadre. I read so many good posts
on that little machine its amazing.

I sold my Whites M6 last week and my wife is upset with me.
Says .... I should get another machine because its good for
helping me deal with stress.

Should I get the Xtera 705 or the Tesoro Compade.
I am just a C J hunter.

Your thoughts?

Nice going! :beers:

tabman

larryk56 said:
What's up with the Compadre. I read so many good posts
on that little machine its amazing.

Should I get the Xtera 705 or the Tesoro Compade.
I am just a C J hunter.

Your thoughts?

I would not suggest it as a main machine the coil is too small to cover ground. Get a cibola, or vaquero and a compadre. It's easy or me to spen someone else's money. Lol

Mike

Spoken like a true Pirate!

A very pretty ring and the main stone looks to be Citrine......:clapping: Congratulations.

Oh my I just read my last post, I should have looked at it before posting with all the mistakes. Anyway I was wondering what the big stone might be...color is kinda orange / yellow.

Maybe citrine ? Maybe garnet? Not sure ? Any other guesses , how about a yellow diamond :clapping: not.

Mike

That is a very nice ring! Congratulations!

A gold ring is always GREAT find, but gold with a stone is even better.

I like it!

HH
Mike

n/t

larryk56 said:
Your thoughts?

That could be interpeded two ways................It could be helping you deal with stress...or...It could help her de-stress by getting you out from under foot at home. :blink:

On a serious note, you can't consuntrate on your worries when beeping. :detecting:

HaRM

:Left4Dead said:
IMAG0273-1-1.jpg

Compadre found this but it was peeking through the surface. Only 10k but it's still gold.

Mike

Congratulations & now you can change your signature to 1 gold ring found, with more in the future.

HaRM

Nice find. I asked Santa for a Vaquero but I hear so many good things on this compadre and Golden I am having second doubts. Just for fun tell us a little about the area you found this in. Park? school? sports field?

again great job

Rings, especially gold ones with stones are the best bounty to get the heart thumping!
Sweet find!!
Can't wait to find my first gold ring...so I'm heading out!

Calif_quake said:
Nice find. I asked Santa for a Vaquero but I hear so many good things on this compadre and Golden I am having second doubts. Just for fun tell us a little about the area you found this in. Park? school? sports field?

again great job

I was in a park hunting around an older shed , garage like for park storage. The compadre beeped and I looked down to make my x ,when I caught a peek at it popping out of the dirt. I did not even have to use a digging tool.

I was really pumped at first, then bummed because I saw no xxK on the band, well after getting home I cleaned it and under the stone area it said 10k. Then I was thrilled. Kind of like a roller coaster ride.

L4D, Very pretty ring you found. I would love to find one like that.....Hope you find many more.....

Roger