Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

10-17-2020 assortment of goodies from a beaten park (6th trip)

JimmyCT

My 6th visit to this park and made a few interesting finds. Thanks for looking - Jim

Attachments

• IMG_3185 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_3185 - Copy.JPG
    754.6 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3186 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_3186 - Copy.JPG
    725.3 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3189 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3189 - Copy.jpg
    492.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3191 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3191 - Copy.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3196 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3196 - Copy.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3197 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3197 - Copy.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3198 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3198 - Copy.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 132
Also found 20 wheat pennies. I ill never understand why they were dug. in 6 trips to this park, I have found 25 silvers and 126 wheat cents.

Attachments

• pennies.jpg
    pennies.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
Congrats on more good finds in a park that has been metal detected to death or supposed to be! Ma
Thanks Ma. Not sure how or why these coins weren't dug but I am happy others didn't :ROFLMAO:

Damn dude your equinox is so HOT I would keep running it till it drys up!!! or Freezes you out Lol :) Love the pendants!!!! They are very cool finds as well.... You've found more silver as of late your killing it!!!!!! Love looking at your finds!!! Got a hundred yet?

Mike K

Damn dude your equinox is so HOT I would keep running it till it drys up!!! or Freezes you out Lol :) Love the pendants!!!! They are very cool finds as well.... You've found more silver as of late your killing it!!!!!! Love looking at your finds!!! Got a hundred yet?

Mike K
I don't believe I will make it to 100 silvers but it sure would be nice!! That Southern Squirrel better start digging for silver..... Dec 31, 2020 at 11:59:59 it's all over :rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_3203 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3203 - Copy.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 84
I don't believe I will make it to 100 silvers but it sure would be nice!! That Southern Squirrel better start digging for silver..... Dec 31, 2020 at 11:59:59 it's all over :rofl:
Well I just got off the phone with that southern squirrel!!!! I was poking him to get busy!!! and Just like Biden was told Never Concede!!!!!! Lol....:rofl:

Mike K

Nice hunt Jim!!!
You may well teach your goal of 100 silver coins yet... you are well on your way to achieving this goal.
I still think that detector needs a tune up though!!🤭
Thanks Felix! I believe I’m gonna pass on your professional “tune up” though.... however I do appreciate the offer :ROFLMAO: