Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

10 K white gold with blue stone

Kossie

Finally, got to it to post my last and only gold ring of this year. It's a 10 k, white gold with a blue gem. My guess for the gem: an aquamarine or topaz. Don't you agree that it is excellent supplement to my collection (got some wedding bands and signet rings as well)? 10 k gold is actually unusual for me, Doubted the stamp at first but the streak remains with 10k testing acid. All other rings are 14 k and the one with the white rocks is 18k.

Regards, Kossie

[attachment 320652 Rings.jpg]

WOW Those were worth the wait to see! All Beautiful but I really like the one on the far right!..:thumbup:

Nice collection of rings. Hard to tell what the blue stone is, but aquamarine is a good guess.
Try this site for help with gem stone ID's.
http://www.gemselect.com/other-info/gemstone-list.php

Congratulations! Nice finds

Quite a fancy collection you have there! :clapping: