Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

10 k

teleman2525

found tiny girls 10k gold ring in the water today hit 47-48 using 5by 8 coil pro zero got some other mid 50,s hits that were nickles and pop tops had me going each time love my at pro i was down to one bar on my charge still worked fine

Good little ring, and great report on the signals and the battery gauge.:please:..I've been wondering just how long when its on last bar a guy can hunt...I've been switching when I see that last bar.
Mud

I notice my At/Pro doesn't seem to work as good when I get low on my batteries. I tried some rechargeable batteries last Saturday and they went down fast. I found a 10K ring, but I believe it was gold plated. It had EF after the 10K mark. Then again, maybe I'm just nuts.

n/t

Nice ring, teleman! :cheers: