Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

10 minute hunt

bradwheat777

Howdy all. I was out in my yard messing around with the Vaquero withe the 5.75 widescan for a few minutes and dug a 1928 wheatie :clap:. I got it soaking right now, I think there is a mint mark on in, but can't tell yet. We have gotten a lot of rain here is Oklahoma which makes the digging a lot easier right now. I know that there was at one point an old farm house pretty much where our house is currently and have dug some late wheaties and found a couple of interesting relics, a data plate from an Edison Phonograph and a Cheverolet emblem, but have yet to score any silver. HH!

Bradwheat

V3i
AT Pro
Vaquero

Love finding wheats .. congrats !

Dug a 41D wheatie within 2 feet of where i dug the 28 wheatie before my 3 year old son got stung by a wasp so hunt over for the evening :cry:...but I did welcome him to the sting club! HH....

I have never been to Oklahoma. It should be on my Wish List. Hopeing the FMDAC has a Hunt there sometime. I hope you find some Great Coins soon. I mainly detect the East Coast Beaches. I just went back to this spot last week and found a few more coins and buttons from the 1700's--to the 1800's. Pictures from May -June 2013.
Beach1SeatedHalfDollarMay14-15-2013jpg-1.jpg
BeachCoins1C5-14152013jpg.jpg
BeachButtons26-6-2013jpg.jpg
Beach2Coins36-6-2013jpg.jpg
,Salt water and Sand is not to Nice for Finds

Drool! :clap: Those are some awesome finds! I am definitely in a silver drought but got a place that's local that I have some positive waves about. There is stuff here in Ok but not nearly the amount in your neck of the woods in my opinion. But I love to just get out and dig, kind of calms me down...Thanks for sharing and HH!