Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

10DD coil

Thound

Where do yall use this coil? Now that I have the 950 and 6X10 I no longer need this coil for anything. I'd sell it but I don't need anything else. The 4.5 sniper coil is for heavy trash and the 12 is to heavy Thanks and HH.

The D2 is a good compromise coil that gives good coverage, good depth and good separation in a single coil. It is exceptionally good in mineralized ground often deeper than the 950 or 12" concentrics. In more mild ground, you will get better depth with the concentric coils at the expense of less separation in trash. Every coil design is better in depth OR separation at the expense of the other. White's tries to give the customer a good coil that will work good for MOST customers in MOST ground conditions.

Just never encountered mineralization Larry you re old post on coil weights just popped up and the 10DD is a few ounces less than the 950. Give me food for thought with the swing time problems I'm having. Thanks and HH.