Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

10x5 coil 6/4 2022

ohio fred

Part 2
a guy trying the coil on u tube
said it was great on nickles ,to me it was ok .But today I understood there was hardly any nickels at other sites I hit. Went to school yard that I hit often with nox 800 and other machine and coils . Stepped off today nickles popin up pulled 9 deep 6to 7 inches and 9 pencil ✏ top which came in at at 12 13 no matter what tricked I used to id them so it is hot on nickels because I don't know how I missed all these from before .hunts. would have found more if I stayed longer. Also 2 nickles I have buried near my driveway 4 inches down this is the only coil I have that will id them correctly. Been hunting 20 some years 9 different machines 2 to 3 coils for each. So pros nice coil works great equal to nox 6 Inch sometimes better worth buying. Yes Used. CON price and bolt that comes with it to mount it to detector.SO I guess it actually 7 coils in 1 so cost is high.. Would I buy again yes but used 🤔 never paid that much for coil before. Hope this helps.