Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

11 cent coin

ron948

a friend and i were hunting yesterday and found this rosie on one side and a wheatie on the other. anyone ever run across this before

Ive' dug spills that had 2 and 3 coins stuck together. Is that what you have? Fun and interesting find, for sure. HH jim tn

Just recently I found my first 3 cent piece......3 wheats perfectly stuck together. Despite them probably being stuck together for a long time when I pulled them apart, the sides of the coins facing in and the middle coin looked as good as they probably did the day that they were dropped. It really makes you wonder but I'd have to think that they were probably stuck together when they fell out of someone's pocket. If I remember correctly the TID was similar to a quarter so I was shocked to see 3 wheats stuck together.

this one looks like one coin. the rosie is the size it should be but the wheatie is the exact size of the dime. almost see ridge detail one the wheatie

Maybe a magicians piece. Or a novelty coin made for some reason..

I found 2- 44 Wheats with a 43 in the middle

I once hunted a site of an old house fire. I found coins stuck together, most likely melted together. I also found a glob of coins as if they were piled on a dresser when the house burned. Everything was pretty much destroyed, but you could tell what they were.

I found a magicians coin similar, Mine is a wheat cent with a hollowed out back side that accepts another coin that has been milled to fit inside. The result? a two sided coin for cheating on a coin flip. Now ive seen Quarters new that are stamped that way but mine is an honest 2 wheat pennies fit to make it look like they are either tails or tails. its sooooo coool given that I found it in a ghost town Im sure that someone had one a few drinks with that coin. lol