Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

11 more sleeps...

Des D

Until Garrett pull back the covers and scream, "git outa bed ya lazy git we've got a NEW detector for you to look at!"

I bet it will be a new lower end machine in the ACE family. Being that those over cheerful, cartwheel jumping jack digger guys are getting new people into the market. Probably be a turn on and go machine. The AT pro and gold is a top seller, no need to revise or re-design something that is a top seller and flying off the shelves. Maybe if the AT market dropped in sales they would re-design or make over the AT to bump sales of us die hard hobbyists that will run out and buy a new re-designed AT the second they go online.

It would be nice to see a AT with a colored display like the E-Trac with back lighting and a new menu system, either led lit buttons or glow in the dark buttons for those that hunt in the dark. Also maybe a way to mount and connect your smartphone to use as a touch screen system, like the drones that attach the controller to your phone to view the camera.

I'm thinking it's gonna be a new flagship machine, they said new features and more depth. I'm hoping it's switchable single frequencies with option to be dual frequency simultaneously and waterproof on a pistol grip with telescopic shaft and rechargeable batts.

John

The above and add in...
Truly wireless headphone that communicates while the detector is underwater!
Non-fouling shafts / cams.
No more "S" shafts.
Simple to use and help menus on a screen you can read in any light.
Controls that are easy to manipulate with gloves on your hands.

and the dream goes on...

If it has a wireless coil I dont think I will be investing in the new model. Few of my friends have the Deus and complain that there is a slight delay in target response.

There is a video with the new machine. You don't see much, but it definitely has a wired coil. I don't have the link right now, but search for a recent video by Bill Ladd.

Wanna see a sneak peek of the new detector ???? In this video you can see one person using the ATX , and the other is using what they are calling the " super secret prototype" so as they say they cant show it up close.....even though you do get to see it pretty close , just not the face plate. But you can see the basic build of the detector , S shaft , different coil , control box that looks more like a Fisher. Here is the video ------------> detector

6 more sleeps......

That video is very interesting as its showing a completely New control box and New coil (bi-axial style)

So we couid have our New Hybrid GTI Vision & AT performance?

And John Edmonton's "Tornado" gif. Is that a Clue?

"Tornado" has already been used by Moon Lab but not Trademarked?"

NEL use Tornado too.

I was the one who coined "Tornado" for Minelab.
It was meant for a detector but ended up as a coil for the "Sovereign"

Looks interesting...

Ya, but which time zone and in which country???

I've not been a fan of 'countdown' info release ever since moon lab teased Shee tee ex out to to the last to the point of it becoming counterproductive....pee'd off a lot of folks ESPecially when they eventually released the price days after showing the machine!
The worst marketing debacle ever.....

Not "Breakfast At Wimbledon," but Breakfast At Garrett's," in the morning. See ya at the table! HH jim tn