Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

11 Quarters one hole

Paul (IL)

I got a Vx3 today and thought I would take it out and see how it worked. The first thing I dug was 11 quarters and one nickel in the same hole. 11 in the same hole was a first for me!! I sure wish they were silver but I will still take them.:)

Way to go Paul. I bet you where surprised. What town are you located in?

I am in Greenville, about 40 miles east of St Louis. What part if IL are you in Rob

Nice find that would have been a killer find if they all would have been silver.:twodetecting::whites::beers:

Lockport, 35 miles SW of Chicago.

Awesome, Paul! Looks like the VX always finds a great first target. I hope I can find something interesting with the Explorer tomorrow. We took so much rain here, I may need an underwater detector if I want to hunt.

Don
HH

A real good start Paul

I've found lots of multiples from 3 up to 7 coins in one hole, but 11 is amazing. It's things like this that help keep this hobby fascinating.
BB