Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

110 video

lambo1

Can anyone suggest a link to a video running the 110 program?
I would love to see and hear this program.

Thanks!

I don't do videos, and don't know of any, but it does what it is supposed to do: increase finds while limiting trash.

If you have an etrac load it up and play with it. I made a minor tweak : dropping FE down to 26. I know I will dig a bit more trash, but I have found a few coins in that FE range.

It's pretty much the only program I use now, unless I'm in an area where I might find jewelry, then I go to AndyS.

Kudos to Elmy-- I'm sure he spend scores of hours perfecting that program.

Can anyone suggest a link to a video running the 110 program?
I would love to see and hear this program.

Thanks!
I don't think anyone wants to reveal their hotspot location on a video....you can download the program as it is posted and give it a try ...I am sure if you video your results people would appreciate it.
E L M Y

I would suggest hooking up with Elmy the guy in the above post. As far as I know Elmy is the inventor of the 1-10 pattern. After running the E-Trac for 4 years now I think with Elmy's advise I am just about ready to get some good out of my E-Trac.

I know when I firs got my E-Trac in 2017 I posted that I needed help, all I got back was you need more time running the E-Trac. Nobody wanted to say how the did anything, all was Top secret stuff. So wasted about 3 years of my hunting years with a silver coin here and there. Now I am 73 years old and my hunting days are numbered. Thanks to Elmy I am going down having fun.

Ron in WV

I would suggest hooking up with Elmy the guy in the above post. As far as I know Elmy is the inventor of the 1-10 pattern. After running the E-Trac for 4 years now I think with Elmy's advise I am just about ready to get some good out of my E-Trac.

I know when I firs got my E-Trac in 2017 I posted that I needed help, all I got back was you need more time running the E-Trac. Nobody wanted to say how the did anything, all was Top secret stuff. So wasted about 3 years of my hunting years with a silver coin here and there. Now I am 73 years old and my hunting days are numbered. Thanks to Elmy I am going down having fun.

Ron in WV
GO GET "EM RON !!!