Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

12-13 hit

NormS

I got a 12-13 hit and I was looking for my nickle when I pulled up what appeared to be a gold pendent with gems in it. After carefully examining it I could not find a hallmark for either silver or gold. It appears to be gold plated silver after cleaning and it is quite heavy in comparison to most costume jewelry. What else other than a tab would ring up at a 12-13. I did find a 14k gold ring at a 12-13 but other than that only nickles and tabs

Just curious if anyone had an idea. I didn't post a pic because there is nothing in the way it looks that anyone could tell from anyway

I took to a pawn shop it was 14K and low quality sapphire but still worth $300

I was shocked, the guy told me it there wasn't for two of the sapphires missing it would have been worth around $700.

some crimp top bottle caps, foil balls, the right sized slaw, and dozens of other things. But I always dig them nickel targets. :thumbup: