Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

13" Ultimate on the Truck

Clad2Hunt

Took advantage of the Kellyco sale on the big white one. Hate the color but love the price. Friend has had one on his ET for 6 months and I'm sure it going to help me at some of my older field sites with the good soils. A inch may make the difference in this hunted areas. The 11" is good but need a edge over the other guys. Thanks to Scott for the outstanding customer service getting a concern I had Sunday with ordering on line resolved. Coil is on the truck for delivery so if luck holds out it could get used today.

Best coil they ever made.....sometimes you hear stuff to the side of coil......but it separates great...if you go slower.

I bought one a couple months agao. It does really well and and it actually mailed a half dime for me. It came in loud and clear. I plan on using it more in the spring on some fields.

I've been dragging my feet on getting a 13" coil, but I think I want to give one a try. How much did you get yours for through Kellyco? I'm sure I missed the sale, but maybe they'll still let me in on it. It is showing as $179.95 right now with about $15 shipping to my area..

Well I've had the coil for a week and have been out several times. So far I'm very pleased with it. I've picked up 2 silver dimes at locations that hasn't given up silver in awhile. I hunt for nickels and this coil hits them hard. At one park I dug nickels that were "deep" for this area and all had been in the ground a long time judging from the condition. 11 of them in a 3 hour hunt. It also seems to be sensitive to smaller items as well. I did find a field that it didn't work well but I believe there was just to much trash and had to go to an 8" coil to calm the ET down. I find pin pointing to be no problem. You will be digging a larger size plug on the deeper targets but the sweet spot is larger due to the size of the coil. It is stable and can run in manual at higher setting than the 11" in the same field which is a plus for me. While I got the coil when on sale I feel I would have paid the regular price and been glad to do it. This coil is a must if you cover large low target areas or suspect that there may be deeper targets in those well hunted areas. Only concern I have is the color. Hate the white but can live with it for the performance I get. Will be getting one for the G2 next month. HH JR

I'm interested to know what the sale price is too. Kellyco's 12 days of Christmas sale was pretty useless for me. I wish they'd email sales for thing I can use lol. I don't want 20% off a camo jacket.

Glad the big white one is working good for you! I been watching it on the videos. I like what I see and plan to add it as soon as I recover from buying my Etrac. ( actually, when the wife lets me:argue: )