Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

14 k gold slaw

kaolinwasher

Well the other detectors only left me a few coins, but no one was digging the tabs and the junk foils and can slaw, or zinc pennys so I had my XP -ORX in coin deep 17.2khz 70gain and 2 on recovery speed, digging all tabs and junk foils and i got a very low number 48-49 wich can be gatorade tops and foils and small can slaw but up came this brass looking thing, but it seemed heavy so i put it in my pocket and finished the day thinking i got nothing but bling , but when i got home I seen the 14k stamp on the back , and weighed it 3.25 grams of 14 k gold , I suppose when dogs spar in a dog park , they go for the neck and thats when sabastion lost his collar and in the shock of the moment both owners moved away from each other leaving this nice Gold Dog pendant , and i was dumb enough to be digging the junk foils and found it

Attachments

• 20220721_102012.jpg
    20220721_102012.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 20220721_102358.jpg
    20220721_102358.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 20220721_092058.jpg
    20220721_092058.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 20220721_101943.jpg
    20220721_101943.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 84
Gunnar,
Your method of finding treasure is working extremely well for you. You dig trash however you are also find gold!!
Keep up the fantastic finds!

yes this is now the 5th gold this year and one silver ring, if I find out i got the job I applyed for ,then detecting will be on the back burner,

yes this is now the 5th gold this year and one silver ring, if I find out i got the job I applyed for ,then detecting will be on the back burner,
Good luck and hope you get selected for the job!

Nice finds poor old Sebastian hey gotta dig trash to find gold pull tabs on the equinox ring up mostly at 16 but that’s also a number that has produced a few nice gold rings for me !
Mark

Gold pull tab, now that made me snort my coffee!!!! Nice find!!!!