Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

14k Band with micro diamonds

Dig

Hey Forum Peeps! I went to a spot that has done well by me in the past and it was good to me again this evening. I found some rocky ground and a decent little shallow depression not much bigger than a standard kitchen and managed to pull this nice little 4 gram 14k band. It needed a little cleaning but it shined up just fine and revealed itself to be a pretty little ring, with small diamonds and a nice filigree. The spot also produced a small silver and a junker, but not much else. All in all a fine evening spent in the water. In other news, yesterday was my birthday, and my fine family chipped in and bought me a waterproof camera. Complete shock! SO hopefully after getting a mount fixed up and a few trial runs, I will begin to shoot some videos of my hunts for you guys! Hehehe Thanks for looking and as usual Happy Hunting my friends!

Nice spot... nice find. You getting rich this year? Im still waiting on my Xcal. I know the Explorer isnt real stable in the surf .... it just doesnt care much for the movement over and under the coil. Hows the Xcal?

Dew

[size=large]Nice ring Rob !.....So you are going video?....sounds like a plan....I'll be anxious to see your first one!.....what digital camera did you get?[/size]

Surfdigger said:
[size=large]Nice ring Rob !.....So you are going video?....sounds like a plan....I'll be anxious to see your first one!.....what digital camera did you get?[/size]

It's a Fuji Finepix xp20. I fooled around with it yesterday and realized I have a lot of work ahead of me to make thing come out looking right.

I have found 4 chains with my CZ-21. One because of a 22kt cross on it and the other 3 by fanning for other targets and seeing the chain in the same hole!! GOOD LUCK in your future hunts!!

You going with the drilled hole in the hat to connect the camera to? I saw a good video on U tube with a guys showing a neat tiny camera he now uses. With all you find i know im looking forward to watching.

Dew

Hey Dew. I think the camera you're talking about may be the Go Pro HD Hero. It comes with head mount and waterproof case etc. Looks to be pretty nice. The price was somewhere around $299.00. I think that's my next camera..... HH Jack from NH

What a beauty of a ring. Love to hear about the "more in one whole" stories. HAPPY B-DAY. Its always good to feel celebrated by loved ones.. Thnx 4 the share.

Dig, congrads on the Gold Buddy...We will be waiting for that video!!.............

jacknh said:
Hey Dew. I think the camera you're talking about may be the Go Pro HD Hero. It comes with head mount and waterproof case etc. Looks to be pretty nice. The price was somewhere around $299.00. I think that's my next camera..... HH Jack from NH

Look at the Tachyon brand of micro cameras too. That is what I use, and they are great. They are waterproof (for scuba diving) as sold, and don't need an extra case. I have been using it on a hat mount for my latest hunts I have up on YouTube.