Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

14k ladies band and two silvers

Dig

Hey gang! Went out this last week with West Central John and we had a blast....and by blast I mean we were sweating buckets and digging until our arms fell off. More than once I was heard to comment, "I need 2 Advils, 2 beers, and an 8 hour nap". But, since you metal detect, you know, their-in the struggle lies the glory. I managed to pop a nice little ladies 14k wedding band and two silver rings. I hunted using the CZ 20/21 in Autotune mode, and found these items anywhere from calf to waist deep, during the low tide. I hope you enjoy the pics! Happy Hunting and Good Luck!

Congratulations on the gold band Dig and I
bet the silver rings will clean up nicely too.
Gold Nuggets :wiggle:

WTG Dig.....!!

Dig,
Congrats! Nice thing about running in autotune is that you can run higher sensitivity.

What volume setting do you run it at?
tvr

tvr said:
Dig,
Congrats! Nice thing about running in autotune is that you can run higher sensitivity.

What volume setting do you run it at?
tvr

Heya TVR,,,Yes I run the Autotune with Sens up at 9-10 with volume at about 7-8. It can give you a lot of extra depth and you can flick back over to discriminate objects in 0

hipmounted and diving. GREAT finds Dig!! Glad your back at it and having great luck!!!

And a lovely ring it is!

John (west central FL) said:
It was hard work but worth the effort. Nothing helps the pain like finding gold! Here's the ring I found.

Dig said:
Yes I run the Autotune with Sens up at 9-10 with volume at about 7-8. It can give you a lot of extra depth and you can flick back over to discriminate objects in 0

You're set up about where I'm set with a CZ at the beach.

Hope you put that coil over some more gold!

Dig I may be down your way in the near future, a friend just moved to Bradenton and wants me to come down to visit.I'll let you know if it works out, would like to meet you for a hunt, I used to hunt there years ago, I docked my boat at the old Bucaneer Resturant and Marina on Long Boat Key, but that was years ago. Good Luck and HH!!!